Friday, January 15, 2010

Going Veggie!

So. I have decided that after today. I am going to be a Vegetarian. I decided to do this because today in Biology 2, we were talking about E. Coli, and what the "bad" E. Coli can do to your body, and It kinds scared me :P.

I have tried this before without any success, but this time will be different.

Here is how this is going down.

I have been searching the web for about 30min-1hour, about what I can and cannot eat. To me a vegetarian cannot eat things like pork and beef. What I didn't know, is that you couldn't eat poultry or fish either. So for me, I think this will be hard, but I think it will be worth it.

I get all my information from The Vegetarian Society, and it is really helpful.

I need all the help I can get, so if you decide to look upon this blog, please follow it. Comment as you wish. I will be posting everyday/semi everyday. Basically when I feel like I overcame something, like turning down meat, I will blog about it, because I feel it is necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment